We at Baden Sports believe that in Play, we find that rare convergence of body, mind and spirit. Play connects us to our family, our communities and our friends and in it, we find purpose and learn the meaning of sacrifice, teamwork and perseverance. We believe play is sacred and vital.
It is our Mission to create products and experiences that honor the importance of sports within individuals and communities; inspiring play in all that we do.
Our team thrives on this mission and pursues it through passion, creativity, and innovation.
We are a family owned and operated company located in Renton, Washington with a nearly 40-year history of building world-class sporting goods. Come join us as we continue to build the team of the future.
---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- ----
About this role: Inside Sales Support
Baden is looking for the perfect person to support our Camp and Club sales team. This person has a basic understanding of the product sales and thrives on helping to build Baden brand champions within the organized team sports world. This role will have customer service and administrative responsibilities and will also be required to juggle many projects at once. This person is a great communicator, extremely organized, possesses strong time management skills and embodies our “One Team Winning Together” philosophy in all that they do. This person has a college degree and is looking to join an exciting work environment!
• Assist our Inside sales and management team in a variety of capacities;
• Respond quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries;
• Manage all details related to order processing including order entry, item set-up, artwork requests and tracking;
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all orders ship accurately and on-time;
• Maintain/update client contact database;
• Actively participate in sales team meetings;
• Attend and participate in required training;
• Some travel may be required
• You thrive on being part of a team and working in a fast-paced business environment
• You are detail and process oriented
• You adapt well and encourage positive change
• You handle confrontational situations effectively and respectfully
• You are motivated by purpose, punctual, and reliable with good time management skills
• You are collaborative and recognize that we win and lose as a team
• You are a problem solver and always look for a better way
• You are passionate about Baden’s vision, mission and values
• Competitive Compensation
• Matching Product Discounts
• 401(K) retirement plan
• Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, FSA
• Batting Cage Access
Baden Sports offers a casual work atmosphere for passionate employees.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• 1+ years Customer Service or Sales related work experience
• 1+ years experience with Retail or Wholesale (preferred) product sales
• University/College degree (Business, Marketing or Communications preferred)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) and strong communications skills
• A passion for and experience in American team sports is a big plus
• Proficient in standard business computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CRM, ERP systems)
• Must have strong creative thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to build positive working relationships across all levels of the organization
• Be Customer focused