Bierman Autism Centers is looking for a full-time and center-based Practice Manager to join a motivated and energetic team focused on transforming the lives of children diagnosed with autism while building a fun and creative culture at work.
The Practice Manager is responsible for managing all business operations, client services and outcomes, as well as driving the customer and employee experience at their assigned location. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive. You should also be able to provide the tools, support, and leadership for the team to deliver the highest quality of therapy and ensure all operational outcomes are achieved.
As a Practice Manager, you will build a positive and professional work environment that emphasizes accountability, integrity, and fosters the Bierman Autism Centers' mission, vision, and core values.
The ideal candidate would be able to commute between all of our MA locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve overall business functions
- Oversee day to day operations
- Maintain appropriate client to employee ratios
- Develop and maintain the employee and client schedule
- Ensure all billing related items are completed and submitted with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Forecast changes in trends to reallocate labor resources effectively
- Manage building maintenance, cleanliness, organization, technology and assets
- Manage monthly inventory process and budget
- Drive organization and efficiency standards
- Drive revenue improvements by promoting Bierman Autism Centers to potential clients and providers
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are upheld in accordance with OSHA rules and regulations
- Oversee the hiring and employee engagement function to recruit, train, and obtain top talent
- Effectively communicate business goals and outcomes to leadership and team members in a clear and concise manner
- Drive team and client satisfaction
- Communicate regularly with the team to reinforce the core values and mission of Bierman Autism Centers
- Build and grow a high performing team through coaching and continuous feedback
- Manage all personnel related matters including evaluations, terminations, time keeping, and performance improvement plans
- Work in partnership with the Assistant Clinical Lead to develop employees through new hire and ongoing training
- Communicate with clients and families in a consistent, professional, and timely manner
- Consistently demonstrate behavior and communication styles that reflect the Bierman Autism Centers' core values
Education and Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Exceptional verbal and written communications
- Ability to multitask and problem solve effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, able to work with minimal direction, and is willing to learn
- Must be comfortable with computers and technology
Apply today! We can’t wait to review your application and for you to join our team!
By submitting your application to Bierman, you are opting into receiving communications from Bierman.
Bierman Autism Centers values diversity in the workplace. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Bierman is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Bierman does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as a candidate for employment, please inform a member of the Talent Acquisition team.