Northeast Energy Systems ("NES") provides fully integrated Combined Heat and Power ("CHP") and Distributed Generation ("DG") power solutions from 200 kW to 20MW. As the authorized distributor of GE Jenbacher and 2G natural gas engines we provide end user customers with onsite power solutions that help them reduce energy costs, decrease emissions and improve resiliency to outages on the electrical grid. Our CHP and DG equipment provides best in class fuel flexibility with capabilities to run on natural gas, biogas, propane, syngas and automated dual fuel systems.
** Only those who have a minimum of three (3) years of sales experience in Power Generation or Energy Sector should apply. **
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you are a self-starter, a team player, have a tremendous amount of empathy and enjoy helping customers solve problems? If yes, Northeast Energy Systems (NES) is currently accepting resumes for a Business Development Manager.
- The ability to evaluate markets in an assigned territory to prospect and qualify potential accounts, end users, consulting engineers, gas and electric utilities, and mechanical-electrical contractors (“Customer Base”) to develop opportunities to sell our CHP and DG integrated solutions.
- The ability to clearly articulate the economics value proposition of onsite power to customers in initial meetings.
- The desire to listen and understand a customer’s desired outcome, then work with a team to find a creative, tailored solution for each customer.
- The tenacity to continue to find solutions for a specific customer as issues arise and want to act as their partner through every step of the sales process.
- Understand concepts related to power generation, distributed generation, combined heat and power, biogas power generation, energy management, and energy efficiency markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Marine Engineering; Applied Sciences, or Business
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Worked directly with end users to develop opportunities that provided direct sales or coordinated transactions with other purchasers and consulting engineers.
- Assisted end users and/or consulting engineers to develop specifications for industrial or power equipment.
- Conducted product/application seminars for the customer base to increase awareness.
- Evaluated technical requirements and energy costs as required to identify feasible projects.
- Developed technical and commercial proposals for consideration by the customer base.
- A degree from a Maritime Academy/College, or a MBA
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Tool and Shoe Allowance; Uniforms
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact HRInfo@pennpowergroup.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information