Professional Salon Concepts is a leading wholesale distributor of professional hair care products servicing licensed hairdressers and salons in Illinois and Indiana. Our vision is supported through exceptional customer service, cutting edge educational programs, a luxury boutique Space location, and a team that is committed to supporting every aspect of the salon business.
PSC proudly represents Paul Mitchell, Davines, Milk Shake, No Inhibition, Reuzel, Depot and evo hair care products, Epres, Babe Hair Extensions, Sunlights, Framar and Wahl.
General Job Summary: Salon Consultant covering the surrounding areas North Western Indiana to develop and support current and prospective salons. We are looking for a candidate to build longevity with the company. Almost every salon you see is an opportunity for PSC Salon Consultants. We capture the emotional power of a Salon to create an experience for our clients that their customers will remember.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agree to accept the responsibility to increase the sales activity in the assigned territory.
- Work to create an effective territory route to ensure the most efficient workday.
- Be able to assist the salon in increasing a salons service dollars and retail dollars through a consultative sales approach.
- Attend all company sponsored trainings and educational events.
- Be able to work some evenings and weekends as requested by PSC and/or Directors of Sales/Business Development.
- Conduct special promotional events in the salon where your attendance may be necessary.
- Be able to work some evening and weekend events that PSC is involved in during the year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Working closely with the Directors of Sales/Business Development, Sales Support, and Field Leadership on a daily basis targeting prospects and scheduling appointments to sell all PSC products and services.
- Tracking progress on all appointments set and reporting sales.
- Identifying emerging trends and vertical markets and sharing this information with the sales team.
- As required, the Salon Consultant may be responsible for closing sales over the phone.
- Additionally, performance will be measured based on New Recurring Revenue generated from appointments set.
- The Salon Consultant will be responsible for making an average of at least 10 outbound calls each day.
- The Salon Consultant will be responsible for making an average of at least 10 appointments per day.
- All quarterly and annual quota objectives must be met or exceeded by setting qualified appointments, making the required outbound sales calls and generating revenue from the appointments set.
- The Salon Consultant is responsible for setting “Qualified” appointments. A qualified appointment consists of a scheduled meeting with a decision-maker for a face-to-face discussion about how PSC can help their business. If there is a pattern of no-shows or unqualified appointments, this will be addressed as a performance issue. A minimum of 90% of all scheduled appointments must be qualified and completed.
- A support team to back you up.
- Draw, commissions, and bonus structure.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Personal time
- Cell phone, Ipad and car allowance.
- Medical Insurance PPO (Employee Only paid 100% by PSC)
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Voluntary Life
- 401(k) plan
- Your compensation is unlimited and includes a bonus potential each month.
- Employee Discount at all Space Locations.
- Milestone Anniversary/Celebration Gifts
- Significant financial and professional growth potential.
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated sales professional in your area who will sell with integrity and is driven to succeed based upon the PSC culture and systems.
Requirements Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 2-3 years of business-to-business sales experience in a vertical market.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required.
- Capability to build a strong rapport with potential clients as well as existing clients.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to cold call and develop client relationships.
- Ability to learn technical applications as it relates to Salon, digital signage, televisions, and other audio equipment.
- Must have reliable form of transportation to travel.
PSC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer