Call Center Healthcare Supervisor
PCG is looking for a Call Center Healthcare Supervisor to manage the day-to-day operations of a healthcare call center. This includes supervising a team of Healthcare Call Center Representatives, monitoring call center metrics, and ensuring high-quality customer service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Train and manage a team of customer service representatives.
- Monitor call center metrics.
- Track call volume, call wait times, call abandonment rates, and other metrics to ensure that the call center is operating efficiently.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to management.
- Provide high-quality customer service and adhere to established protocols and standards.
- Listen to calls, evaluate customer interactions, and provide feedback and coaching to help representatives improve their performance.
- Collaborate work with management and other stakeholders to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to address them.
- Follow established regulations and compliance requirements related to healthcare and customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From $47,800.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote
- 2-3 years Call Center Supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Great leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must understand healthcare operations and regulations
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent.