PCG is looking for a Call Center Healthcare Redetermination Representative to assist individuals with the healthcare coverage redetermination process. The primary responsibility of the representative is to assist clients in completing their annual redetermination paperwork to maintain their eligibility for healthcare benefits.
Responsibilities include but not limited to,
- Handling outbound calls related to healthcare coverage redetermination.
- Verifying client information and updating client records as necessary.
- Assisting clients with completing their redetermination paperwork, including explaining the questions, gathering necessary documents, and guiding them through the process.
- Answering questions related to client benefits and coverage options.
- Documenting all interactions with clients in the company's customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Resolving client issues and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Escalating complex issues to management as necessary.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing excellent service.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 2-3 years of call center experience (Call center healthcare experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational
- Excellent computer skillsets
- Time-management skills
- Knowledgeable about healthcare coverage and benefits is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent