Do you want to join an amazing team, develop your career, and strengthen your local community?
The Branch Manager oversees the operation of our Durango branch and administers the operation of the branch with primary emphasis on deposit and customer service activities.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 DOE
Competitive benefits package including PTO, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides personnel management of branch staff.
- Manages overall branch office operations and prepares staff schedules.
- Opens and closes the branch; maintains and stays abreast of security policies and
- Responsible for maintaining office building, grounds, equipment and fixtures.
- Fulfill all responsibilities of the Universal Banker.
- Occasionally takes loan applications and forwards to the lending department.
- Handles all types of deposit accounts.
- Sells other bank products including Online Banking, Cash Management, iPay (bill pay),
- Remote Deposit Capture, all Bank Card Products, Merchant Services, Mobile Banking,
- and other new products as implemented.
- Prepares reports for management and board of directors as required.
- Helps to attain internal performance objectives for branch office business volume,
- deposits and quality of audit reports.
- Provides and maintains a professional business-like atmosphere within the branch
- Reviews staff members for formal performance evaluations and recommends salary
- adjustments. Counsels employees when needed. Coordinates staff training when
- Investigates security issues when needed.
- Protects the confidentiality of all financial data relating to financial institution
- operations and customers.
- Participates in professional associations and outside activities to enhance the bank,
- personal growth and the community.
- Answers difficult customer questions.
- Participates in sales, service and product training meetings.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Prefer a technical level of knowledge normally acquired through completion of an Associate’s or bachelor’s level program in business administration, finance or related field.
- Three to five years previous experience as a manager/supervisor and customer service representative to gain the knowledge of various transactions necessary in order to assist branch staff.
- Extensive background in financial institution operating policies and procedures, banking regulations (state and federal), employee development and public relations.
- Ability to supervise, monitor and evaluate the work of others.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
$50,000 - $80,000 DOE