Mari+Gold is a creative marketing agency that lives and breathes Hospitality, Tourism and Lifestyle industries.
In addition to having a passion for the marketing space, we are looking for an Associate Brand Manager who is a talented mix of creative, strategic, and relational. As an Associate Brand Manager, you will have a hands-on opportunity to foster your marketing knowledge in a fun and collaborative environment.
At Mari+Gold we guide our Brand Management team to play an active role in client success, so you will be doing more than just creating timelines and assisting in managing clients. You’ll also have the opportunity to focus on professional development and learn how to thrive in a full service agency environment.
On the daily, you’ll collaborate closely with Brand Managers and use your organizational talents to juggle multiple projects and priorities. It’s imperative that you are meticulously organized, adaptable, and relentlessly passionate about producing work that people will love. You’ll be the gatekeeper in ensuring everything that goes out our door is buttoned up, on-brand, and hits our targets.
If you enjoy being part of a people-first team and are a motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn then this is the role for you.
- Support the Brand Team with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed efficiently and effectively
- Support pieces of client-facing communication, handled with confidence and authority
- Develop a full understanding of all projects being worked on and coming up for clients in order to properly manage resources and timelines
- Ensure that all creative materials have been copyedited and are client ready
- Assist in setting project timelines and manage the development of creative materials within budget and on schedule, including video/photo production, website design, marketing collateral, ad campaigns, email marketing, and content development
- Provide insight to Brand Team in developing insightful monthly performance reports for clients and analysis on all monthly deliverables
- Work with internal teams to ensure that client campaigns are on track and needs are met to keep things running smoothly internally
- Handle the trafficking of paid media assets
- Work with Brand Managers and vendors to help coordinate services as needed
- Support Brand Managers in monthly client billing and creative estimates for new projects as needed
- Support Brand Managers in setting up new projects for time tracking and saving materials
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, ideally in an advertising agency
- Articulate, organized, and looking forward to a client-facing role
- Other useful skills & knowledge: Basic HTML knowledge, Facebook Advertising, Google Analytics, Dropbox, ClickUp, etc.
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $50,000 - $55,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available day one
- Generous employer contribution towards Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” culture - includes stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Team events - in person and remote opportunities
- Career track development - Opportunities for partnering, learning and growing
- Family Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Mari+Gold is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every employee feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Mari+Gold is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com or at (619) 324-8738