We practice what we preach
Burns Scalo Real Estate has been unlocking human potential by delivering life-changing experiential real estate for over 65 years. Simply put, we create spaces people want to come to, not just have to. When they do, they’re happier, more motivated, and more productive. What we do for our clients, we learn by doing for our people first. Trust us. You’ll feel it when you walk through the front door.
Imagination will take you everywhere.
We seek a full-time graphic designer passionate about creativity, quality, and innovation to join our in-house Marketing and Brand Experience Team. Our team is highly collaborative and constantly challenging the status quo of design and experience, but it needs a team player who knows how to get work done and have fun. You will be involved in all phases of design from initial concept through completion. Our ideal candidate has stellar layout, typography, color theory, photo retouching, file preparation, digital and print skills, strong organizational skills, and keen attention to detail: an Independent solid work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
What we offer
- Competitive pay + bonus program (company, incentive, and performance bonuses)
- Holidays (10)
- Paid Time Off (10+ days), plus sick time (5 days)
- Summer hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans – eligible 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) with matching contributions of 4% - eligible after 90 days
- Onsite fitness center
- Company cell phone
- Swag ($400 annually to company store)
- Execute brand look and feel consistently across all creative deliverables.
- Conceptualize and communicate ideas to individuals and to the larger teams.
- Manage established schedules, while ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Capable of building strong internal and external working relationships.
- Stay relevant with current and future design trends and technology.
- Maintain technical knowledge of file preparation and procedures.
- Desire to work on all media, including social, video, experiential, OOH.
The experience you bring
- 3-5 years of professional experience preferred.
- Incredible eye for cutting-edge integrated design.
- Excellent design ability and a strong design portfolio.
- Experience with Knowledge of MAC operating system.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creativity, creativity, and a desire to be more creative.
How you’ll make it happen
- This is a full-time, office position, local applicants only
- Environment: Office setting, with flexible work arrangements