Senior Product Manager, Merchandising
Customer Support Team
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size.
As a key member of the Google Analytics (GA) team within Impel, we are embarking on an ambitious project to upgrade our thousands of dealership customers around the world to the latest version of Google Analytics; Google Analytics 4 (GA4). On July 1, 2023 Google will stop using the current version of GA and will begin using GA4 to provide insights to the digital customer journey, the performance of digital advertising and insights to visitors to websites. This role will be the cornerstone of ensuring Impel is ready to support this migration to GA4 and enable our customers to view and motivate their digital statics and data on day one of GA4.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Ensure Impel has appropriate access to our customers GA4 reporting suite
- On an account by account bases ensure Impel has the latest GA4 account details including account name, property name and Tagging information
- Update Impel’s internal documentation and the customer’s salesforce account with specific GA4 details including GA4 tags
- Transfer data from Google Analytics to Salesforce
- Ensure consistent data entry between multiple systems including Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Ideally the candidate will have experience using or a strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Preferred experience using Salesforce and updating customer account
- Effective communication & time management / prioritization abilities
- Proficiency in adapting processes to meet project need
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Proficiency at problem solving in a collaborative environment
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to collaborate
- A high school diploma is mandatory. Additional computer training or certification will be considered an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Maintain strict confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Possess good typing speed and accuracy
- Familiarity with common software applications such as Google and Microsoft suite of applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills