Cazenovia Recovery is a great place to work! We offer many benefits and extras to our staff members.
This position is responsible for conducting mental health assessments, carrying a caseload, development of individual service plans, assisting in the development of a healthy mental state, and overall monitoring of residents’ involvement in implementation of a sober support network.
- Conducts mental health assessments and makes accurate diagnoses.
- Is responsible for carrying a caseload.
- Works with residents to develop and reach treatment goals and revises goals as needed.
- Provides residents with realistic crisis and/or safety plans as needed.
- Conducts scales with residents to measure any increases or decreases in symptoms and adjusts interventions accordingly.
- Coordinates with psychiatrists as needed.
- Maintains up-to-date clinical documentation, progress notes, treatment plans, and discharge plans.
- Collaborates with other clinical and medical staff members in advocating for residents during Medicaid managed care and insurance company reviews.
- A CASAC, CASAC Level 2, Advanced or Master’s level CASAC or other Qualified Health Professional qualification.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services or related field and a minimum of three years’ supervised counseling experience. Field placement as an intern may be applied to the required counseling experience.
- Must possess a New York State driver’s license with an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cazenovia Recovery Systems.