Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a rapidly growing employee-owned organization who takes pride in improving public health, quality of care, and research.
Provide consulting, design, training, and development services to Lantana’s client, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN). Assist NHSN’s partner healthcare facilities in submitting healthcare quality data to the government. Create educational materials and conduct analysis to ensure that projects align with client expectations.
A successful candidate will
- Provide technical assistance and conduct outreach to healthcare facilities on how to submit data to NHSN
- Participate in development of surveillance system business requirements using industry standards
- Take part in application testing and provide feedback to software developers and quality assurance technicians
- Communicate client needs to business and technical resources
- Collaborate with client to identify and respond to user, partner and stakeholder needs
- Develop and deliver a variety of educational and training materials on NHSN modules for end users and internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze and clearly articulate information in both verbal and written formats to clients, stakeholders and partners
- Conduct analyses in SAS; interpret, summarize, and present findings to relevant stakeholders
- Interpret and explain basic analytics methodologies and results to end users
- Collaborate in planning, development, and implementation of projects
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Communications, or other Health Science field
- Experience with public health surveillance systems
- Experience using SAS or R to import and manipulate data/datasets, and conduct analyses to summarize surveillance data and evaluate data quality
- Knowledge of the CDC’s NHSN preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
Additional Job Information
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.