Human Resources Representative
- Improve company’s guidelines, procedures, culture, and values.
- Manage employee related complaints or issues while assisting management with employee relations, including the disciplinary process if necessary.
- Assist with payroll by ensuring accuracy of timecards.
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of new candidates as well as conduct new hire orientations.
- Work with local health clinic to set up new hire physicals and arbitrary drug testing appointments.
- Abide by all employment laws and regulations to ensure the safety of the company.
- Work closely with the EHS Coordinator on safety matters by sharing information and creating policies to address safety standards.
- Address any state-specific matters, such as unemployment claims or submitting data to government agencies.
- Act as the head of the Employee Engagement Committee to support employees in making the workplace more fun and engaging.
- Work with manufacturing management on annual performance reviews and career path development for employees in the trades.
- Conduct and assign various training courses for employees and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 401(k) plan
- Matching contributions after 6 months of employment- 50% up to the first 6% of contributions
- Health and Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Job specific training provided
The Human Resources Representative assists with the production and development of the Human Resources Department. This role manages recruitment processes, employee relations, and ensures company policies are intact and followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field strongly preferred (Human Resources, Communications, Business).
- 0-3 years of prior experience in an HR setting.
- Ability to multitask and to work as a team player with multiple departments.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Understanding of employment laws.
- Experience in Paylocity a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.