The Vending Refrigeration Mechanic is responsible for removal and installation of refrigeration units as needed, Associates are also responsible for cleaning, repairing, and testing units to ensure proper operation of the system.
- Mechanically remove and assemble motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring harnesses and fans. May install wiring to connect to electrical power source.
- Properly recover refrigerant based on EPA guidelines.
- Tests equipment to ensure proper function
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Maintain positive relationship with employees and customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Vending equipment experience is a plus
- Prior experience working as HVAC tech preferred
- Experience with soldering and or brazing copper fittings preferred
- Critical thinking skills required to diagnose and fix vending machines;
- Attention to detail is imperative;
- Demonstrated ability to use a multi meter.
- Prior experience using hand tools, pneumatic tools and cordless hand tools;
- Ability to follow direction;
- GED or High School Diploma preferred
- HVAC certification or equivalent license preferred or in the process of acquiring