Provides dental care to patients to include preventive maintenance and education at FHH to include Healthy Smiles in Motion, mobile dental unit. Works under the direction of the Dental Director. Supports and follows through with the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of Family Healthcare of Hagerstown.
Responsibilities and Standards:
- Mobile Dentistry-hygienists will travel to patients locally on occasions.
- Check medical history, preliminary examinations, take x-rays, and perform oral prophylaxis.
- Educate patients on ways to improve and maintain good oral health.
- Can operate an autoclave, knowledge of ultrasonic instrumentation.
- Licensed/Registered Hygienist
- Ability to perform essential duties as deemed necessary by the Directors/CEO.
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient