Who We Are
Silipint is a fun and vibrant brand of patented Strong by Nature drinkware and foodware. Our unbreakable, super-usable, food-grade silicone products offer unrivaled consumer benefits.
Our goal is to help our community live a more sustainable life through products that deliver joy. And we strive to be the most vibrant consumer products brand, while promoting the transition to highly functional and exceptionally safe products.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be a key contributor on the Silipint team and support graphic design activities. This includes producing or modifying high quality artwork, creating screen print ready files, and working closely with the Senior Graphic Designer on other graphic design needs.
· Create, compile and/or process graphic files and photography from various sources.
· Deliver high quality artwork and maintain consistent print and web production files.
· Collaborate with design and marketing teams on creative project solutions.
· Maintain standardized project files for use on all digital publishing platforms.
· Provide color and graphic consistency in files for output to print and digital platforms.
· Contribute to quality control from graphic design through the web and print production process.
· Champion company policies and procedures, while helping make improvements.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field is preferred
- 4-6 years of graphic design experience.
- Previous experience as Senior Graphic Designer or Graphic Designer
- Advanced knowledge in MacOS and Adobe design software, specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe XD.
- Video editing skills are a plus.
- Understanding of designing for digital formats including dot-com, UI/UX, and animated digital pieces. Experience working with motion graphics tools a plus.
- Experience creating multi-tiered campaigns.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer creative and messaging.
- Experience with editorial or catalog design.
- Knowledge of digital design, marketing and executions.
- Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow-through skills.
- Should be quick, collaborative and creative. Need to be able to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Requires knowledge of art department or agency workflow.
- Previous experience concepting photo shoots (lifestyle and product/studio).
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Have ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once and be deadline oriented.
- Must have strong communication skills as working well in a team is vital
- You have great attention to detail
- You can effectively communicate complex concepts
- You are strengthened by a challenge
- You are energized by a positive work environment
- You thrive on collaboration
- You have a relentless passion for exceeding consumers’ expectations
- You are driven by results and enjoy the journey of continuous improvement
- You champion process but know when to be agile or even scrappy
- Located in the outdoor mecca of Bend, Oregon
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Fun, energetic team that thrives on collaboration and getting outside