The Diesel Mechanic at Wood Fruitticher is responsible for repairs and maintenance of semi-trailers.
• Able to lift up to 100 pounds
• Basic Repairs and maintenance of diesel powered tractors and semi-trailers to include PM inspections, tire and wheel maintenance, basic brake, lighting repairs and safety equipment.
• Basic mechanical aptitude preferred, demonstrated past problem solving, tool usage, and repair experience required.
• 1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience or education preferred.
• Basic computer skills required for data entry into maintenance systems.
• Must have own tools.
Job Type: 1st shift (in future could work 2nd or 3rd)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, Short term disability and employee referral bonus program