We’re looking for an exemplary wordsmith to help craft marketing and advertising messages that are as disruptive as they are unique. We want people who truly think outside the box—the kind of person with a multi-colored resume and who writes Flyers fanfic.
If you’re a marketing, advertising, or public relations person, be prepared to show creative copy that is not hampered by the constraints or judgments of those tired, boring, old institutions. Students with backgrounds and experiences in: English, journalism, creative writing, songwriting, poetry, improv, theater, and comedy, you should apply. Students with different points of view, unusual voices, wacky thoughts, wild ideas, and untapped dreams are going to the FRONT of the line.
You’re going to write. You’re going to write a lot. You’re going to make the boring into exciting and the uninteresting into the fascinating. You’re going to make people pay attention to you.
You will get incredible portfolio experience, great references, an incredibly fun and relaxed work environment and an amazing team of mentors, teachers and collaborators. This is a monthly stipend position.
- Generate creative content for a variety of clients including Facebook and Twitter posts and blog entries.
- Manage content calendars, including edits and scheduling entries.
- Concept, develop and implement creative campaigns across a variety of networks and clients.
- Develop and implement specific voice and tone for a variety of clients and projects.
- The ability to write and self-edit.
- Knowledge of proper grammar and spelling is a must.
- Ability to maintain a consistent voice through a variety of different content types (blogs, FB posts, etc.).
- Must be able to perform under a deadline.
- Open to constructive feedback
15 hours per week remote work and access to your own laptop computer with potential for in-office visits in our hybrid work environment.
Apply with a cover letter, resume and writing samples (as a link or PDF documents) for further review!
TIMELINE: Summer 2023