Granite VNA is participating in the New Graduate Nurse Residency Program. The purpose of the New Graduate Nurse Residency program is to promote the development of competency and role transition, supporting the nurse professionally, emotionally, and socially during the new graduate nurse's first year of practice.
Home care nurses require a high level of skill, as well as excellent rapport, understanding, and communication. A nurse in the New Graduate Residency program receives full-time pay and benefits along with a combination of practical work experience, education, and peer support to facilitate the progression from new graduate to competent professional nurse over the course of a 12-month period.
Applicants must provide the following in addition to their online application:
- Personal statement on why you want to be a home health nurse and the specific qualities you possess to be a good nurse.
- Formal cover letter and resume with clinical information and experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from a clinical professor/instructor and nursing faculty.
- Educational transcripts
Supporting documents can be attached through the online application, faxed to 603.227.7523 or emailed to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until April 30, 2023.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, accompanied by current New Hampshire nursing license, or compact state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
Reliable automobile and auto insurance
Valid Driver’s license
Ability to meet all Post-Offer Pre-employment requirements (including physical capacity exam, background checks, etc.)
Proof of completed COVID-19 Vaccine series.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits to include medical, dental, vision
- 401k with Employer match
- Employer paid short term disability*
- Employer paid long term disability**
- Employer paid life insurance**
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust vacation package
- Verizon discount
- AAA membership
- Comprehensive orientation
(Plus, all sorts of other great perks.)
* Eligibility - employed 20 hours or more a week
** Eligibility - employed 30 hours or more a week
You also get to join a team of amazing people!!