Processor - hybrid or in office
In this Processor role, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Follows up with carriers to ensure timely receipt of new, renewal and endorsement policies. Requests changes to correct errors and confirms the changes have been processed.
- Issues plates, registrations and renewals for Agency customers through EVR upon request.
- Maintains orderly electronic files and documented information, following agency standards.
- Processes incoming mail requests and responds promptly and appropriately.
- Serves as back-up to receptionist team and may assist with daily mail.
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current.
- Other administrative tasks may be assigned such as sorting and distributing mail and other support activities.
There is tremendous growth potential within this Processor role! We will train and support you in your career growth every step of the way!
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Prior experience and working knowledge of EPIC desired. Other AMS experience helpful.
- Ability to train and learn EVR.
- Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Perform in the position with a can-do, upbeat approach.
- Expresses ideas and verbally conveys detailed or important instructions accurately.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of professional administrative or customer service work experience in a sales or service organization preferred. Prior experience in an insurance environment desired.
- HRA plan pays significant portion of medical deductible
- company paid life/STD/LTD
- 401k company match
- vac/sick/floater time off
- educational support
- 4pm close on Fridays
- monthly office lunches
- additional voluntary benefits
Care to know what is important to us and drives our success? Check out our Join Our Team video on YouTube!