Territory: Pitt County
We are interested in speaking to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who share our commitment to vulnerable individuals facing life’s greatest challenges. You have a desire to practice patient centered, team-based medicine in a true culture of caring. You are looking to join a team of Providers and team members who are passionate about changing the current state of healthcare.
As a member of our Field-Based Team, you will be part of a robust, multi-disciplinary team that provides wrap-around healthcare to frail patients in their home to support our delivery of the right care, at the right place, at the right time, with the right care team member. Areas of focus include chronic disease management, safe and effective transitions of care, as well as preventing unnecessary utilization (emergency department visits, inpatient admissions, readmissions), viewed through the lens of palliative and geriatric principles of care.
As the Advanced Practitioner, you
- Have professional alignment to complex-need patients and underserved populations, enjoy a collaborative team-based work environment, and desire a challenging position that provides professional growth by allowing one to practice at the top of your license.
- Have a strong desire to build close relationships with all members of the team and patients Primary Care Physicians and be committed to working in a collaborative fashion to provide excellent care for patients.
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- A creative problem solver who exhibits a high level of professionalism to lead and work effectively with a team of dynamic and unique individuals.
- Enjoy a schedule that allows you to spend extended amounts of time with patients, so that you can excel at relationship-based care, which is key to our care model.
- Work with members of our care team, as well as a core team (RN Care Manager, LPN, CHW and Scribe), as well as robust Population Health team to address social determinants of health, ensure safe transitions of care, maximize health outcomes, and prevent avoidable healthcare utilization.
- Enjoy using data driven interventions and care pathways to improve care and outcomes.
- Carry a panel of homebound or access-challenged members. A typical schedule could include up to 6 home visits in a day.
- Must be comfortable driving and seeing patients in their homes and skilled nursing facilities
- Graduation from an accredited health professions school
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Active Medical License in the worked-in-state, or the ability to obtain one.
- Ideally three or more years’ experience since certification including home visit experience
- Advanced training in geriatric or palliative medicine preferred
- Must be experienced in diagnosing and treating the wide range of medical issues seen in the adult population including complex cases with multiple co-morbidities.
- Must be skilled in providing care for the whole person, including patients living with behavioral health and substance use disorders.
- Must be able and willing to coordinate care with internal members of the care team as well as external providers.
- Comfortable providing telemedicine and virtual care to complex patients
- Ideal candidates will want to work as advocates for their patients. They will also embrace the concept of team-work and mutual support of their colleagues, fostering a joyful work culture.
- Current CPR and BLS certification preferred
- Average to advanced computer & software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including periodic outreach duties evenings, nights, and weekends.
- Ability and means to travel as needed in a timely manner to locations that may have limited access to public transportation; proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required. DRIVER REQUIREMENTS: Licensed for a minimum of 3 years; No undisclosed violations and/or accidents within 3 years; No vehicle related suspensions/reinstatements; No DUI, reckless driving or felony conviction within the last 7 years.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is aligned with the CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Rule that mandates providers who work in Medicare and Medicaid certified facilities to be fully vaccinated to best care for our frail and elderly populations. Based on this CMS requirement, ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated.
Base Salary/ Wage Range $125,000 to $130,000 plus annual bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace