Territory: Catawba County
ConcertoCare is seeking a Clinical Care Navigator (CCN-LPN) to be a core member of a robust, multi-disciplinary Field Team that delivers home- and community-based care to patients with complex needs.
This is a great fit for an LPN who is seeking:
- An opportunity for “top of license” clinical practice.
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team-based approach to care.
- An innovative, value-based clinical model focused on caring for patients with complex needs who are inadequately served by traditional healthcare delivery systems.
- Access to professional development via dedicated clinical education programming and real-time support from our on-staff world-class experts in geriatric medicine, palliative care, geriatric psychiatry, clinical pharmacy, care management, and social determinants of health and health equity.
Clinical Support for Field Team Program
- Enthusiastically partners with interdisciplinary team members to continuously improve quality of care, reduce cost of care, and improve both patient and staff satisfaction .
- Partners with the assigned team members in the development and implementation of clinical treatment plans under the clinical supervision of providers and registered nurses and the direction of team members; includes active engagement and participation in all team meetings.
Delivers home- and community-based care to complex patients
- Supports provision of wrap-around clinical services in the home- and field setting for members enrolled in the Care Partners Program, including delivery of care through co-visits with other team members, assisted telehealth visits with providers and other team members, and independent CCN visits
- Provides clinical services and clinical coordination services as directed by a patient’s clinical risk assessment and clinical care plan and under the clinical supervision of providers, RN Practice Manager, and RN Care Managers.
- Conducts health screenings for newly enrolled patients and on an ongoing basis.
- Performs clinical services in the field for actively enrolled patients, including but not limited to wound care dressing changes, phlebotomy, medication review, and patient status checks.
- Meets with unable-to-reach patients in their home setting to re-engage patients in the program.
- Provides cross-coverage for planned and unplanned absences for team members to assure that patient care is not interrupted.
- Licensed Practice Nurse, license certification in the state of employment
- Experience providing care for the whole person, including patients living with mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Current CPR and BLS certification required
- Average to advanced computer & software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability and means to travel as needed in a timely manner to locations that may have limited access to public transportation; proof of liability and property damage insurance on vehicle used is required. DRIVER REQUIREMENTS: Licensed for a minimum of 3 years; No violations and/or accidents within 3 years; No vehicle related suspensions/reinstatements; No DUI, reckless or felony Driving with 7 years.
- Comply with ConcertoCare’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy Requirement
Base Salary/ Wage Range $25.00 to $30.00/hour plus annual bonus. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is aligned with the CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Rule that mandates providers who work in Medicare and Medicaid certified facilities to be fully vaccinated to best care for our frail and elderly populations. Based on this CMS requirement, ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace