“Be part of a company that is influential and the standard for a rapidly evolving industry!”
WHO ARE WE?
RealTime/Complion is a Global Leader and rapidly growing SaaS technology company that provides comprehensive Software Solutions to the clinical research industry.
Our Vision is to reshape the global clinical research industry with innovative solutions that help advance medicine and save lives. Our cloud-based solutions are dedicated to solving complex problems and simplifying clinical research processes to be more organized, efficient, and cost-effective. We are based out of San Antonio, TX but are truly a remote and telecommuting company.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a company that is continually improving, we are always improving our solutions, and it is important that we help our existing clients take full advantage of the products and services we offer. The Account Manager (AM) is critical to helping build client awareness of the ways we can impact their business, and how new capabilities of our platform can increase the value they get from our partnership. As an AM you will be a champion for our clients, pursue expansion opportunities within our existing client base, and be a critical part of the customer feedback loop to our product teams. The AM role is an important part of our overall go-to-market strategy, so success for this role will be measured on customer retention, customer revenue growth, and client satisfaction.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Account Manager is responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties:
· Present online sales demonstrations of various RealTime platforms and products that build awareness of key solution capabilities and value propositions within your account base
- Manage upsell opportunities and qualify those opportunities against the value that can be delivered by our solution.
- Research the companies and stakeholders within your current customer-base to identify expansion opportunities to pursue
- Perform account planning activities internally and cross-functionally to identify areas of risk mitigation and opportunities to pursue within your book of business
- Own renewals for your clients ensuring proper scope are aligned to, and that renewal agreements are mutually favorable between our organization and the client’s
- Act as the trusted partner for the customer on advocating for the impact of our solution across their organization
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Advocate for the customer by taking their feedback and sharing it with other departments, to improve processes and product offerings
- Participate in client escalations to ensure completion and meeting the customer’s needs
- Stay engaged with customer post go-live to ensure they are realizing their desired business outcomes and having a great experience with our partnership
- Maintains high level of expertise on the use cases our solution enables for the client
- Partners with the Product teams during new product and feature launches to ensure you understand how they will apply to your customer’s business
- Effectively communicates in company and customer meetings presenting progress, risks, recommendations, insights, and opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to identify and own renewal and expansion opportunities
- Maintain sales pipeline and provide timely follow up with potential leads; Maintain proper documentation of all communication within the RealTime CRM
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities and capabilities
- Negotiate agreement language with the potential client and/or legal counsel
- Participate in and contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and account planning meetings/calls.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures regarding the HIPAA Privacy Rule. This role may view protected health information (PHI) as part of daily duties
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
· 3+ years’ experience in a client management or sales role
· Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking; must be professional and friendly
· A natural problem solver, who can think under pressure and flourishes in a fast-paced environment
Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable to a fast-paced climate
Courteous with strong customer service orientation
· An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
• Salesforce experience preferred or other like CRM’s
• 2+ years' experience conducting SaaS based demonstrations
• Ability to upsell assigned accounts
• Previous experience within Clinical Research or Healthcare/Biotechnology industries a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
· Company sponsors health insurance, long-term disability, and life policy
15 days of Paid Time Off per calendar year
· 9 paid Holidays
· 6 Recharge Days
· Work Anniversary Bonus
Participation in the Employee of the Quarter Program
Monthly $100 Connectivity Stipend Reimbursement
RealTime matches employee 401K contributions at 100% of the first 3% invested
Only qualified candidates should apply
All successful candidates must complete and pass reference and background checks.
“The pay rate is commensurate with experience and is determined on an individual basis after an interview has occurred.” Thank you for your interest in RealTime Software Solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer RealTime Software Solutions strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including employment.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.