EwingCole is a nationally recognized architecture, engineering, interior design, and planning firm with offices across the country. Our multi-disciplinary practice is built on the core values of professional excellence, design quality and collaboration. We are seeking a motivated Architect with at least five years of experience to join our Sports and Entertainment Studio in the Philadelphia office.
The Sports and Entertainment Practice focuses on unique venues for professional and collegiate sports, live music amphitheaters, nightclubs, bars, and restaurants. These projects emphasize the design of environments that create unique and memorable experiences for guests. Hospitality weaves together all our work in a variety of practices beyond Sports & Entertainment. Speaking to more than just a project type, “hospitality” is a design philosophy that suggests a welcoming experience created through authentic, site-specific, and efficient design that promotes excitement and happiness while creating community. Our Sports and Entertainment Studio is unique in that we offer the design sensibilities and culture of a design studio backed by the robust experience of an established, national, and international AE industry leader.
- Execute and enhance the design and technical intent through Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Specifications, and Construction Administration for projects of various sizes.
- Work with Team Leadership in creating buildings which serve the client’s needs, are code-compliant, and respond to their desired image, space, aesthetic, and budgetary goals.
- Coordinate with the engineering disciplines and other consultants to ensure a consistent development of the project.
- Participate in design presentations to the client and other constituents.
- Supervise and direct small teams of professional and technical support personnel in project situations.
- Assist market segment leaders and the marketing department in the preparation of design documents and presentation materials.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Registered Architect in at least one state with suitable credentials for registration in other states
- Prior experience as architect for components of projects with a demonstrated technical and organizational proficiency
- Demonstrated superior graphic design and building design and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Experience hand drawing and sketching
Benefits of Working at EwingCole
Generous paid time off, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, flexible/hybrid work options, paid parental leave, excellent insurance offerings including medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, identity protection and more.
EwingCole does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies. Any resume submitted by an agency without a prior written agreement will be deemed the property of EwingCole and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired.