Fencing, Gate & Pergola Experts
Since 1933, Walpole Outdoors has been the standard for handcrafted outdoor products, meeting the needs of homeowners and professionals alike with an unsurpassed variety of styles and custom designs. Today, Walpole maintains its position as a premier outdoor living space company through a commitment to working with customers and by applying new techniques and technologies to ensure that the end result exceeds their expectations.
Join Our Team!
Our employees are the best in industry! We are hiring team members who can utilize their existing skills, are interested in learning new ones, and are looking for opportunities to grow.
The Carpenter is responsible for a variety of tasks, depending on job level. The job levels for the Carpenter include Trainee, Apprentice, Journeyman, and Master. Walpole Outdoors is willing to train if you do not have experience! Duties may include (depending on position), but are not limited to:
· Assist in handling of product moving in and out of shop
· Actively familiarizes with products, processes, material locations and equipment
· Once trained, operates applicable machinery and power tools in the shop safely and efficiently
· Efficiently and accurately punches in and out of work tickets
· Operates machinery and power tools safely and efficiently
· Responsible for checking accuracy of own work and filling out paperwork properly
· Takes initiative, is self-sufficient and sets a good example for others in the shop
Starting from $17-22 per hour, depending on experience. $1,000 sign on bonus.
- 401(k) plan
- Matching contributions after 6 months of employment- 50% up to the first 6% of contributions
- Health and Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Job specific training provided
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to work with a team and be adaptable to a changing environment
· Consistently follows all company policies and procedures