Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a rapidly growing employee-owned organization who takes pride in improving public health, quality of care, and research.
Plan, deliver, and manage communication services for Lantana’s client, a national public health surveillance program. Augment the client’s communications team by analyzing and documenting needs across project teams. Lead quality measurement initiatives and development of content and deliverables around quality measurement initiatives. Provide related trainings to Lantana’s client on communications and quality measurement activities. Work with dynamic teams to create copy or campaigns for the public that build trust and knowledge.
A successful candidate will
- Set a high standard for written and verbal communication
- Thrive when acting as a connection point in a busy virtual multi-stakeholder environment
- Collect input on communication priorities from stakeholders working across multiple departments
- Develop and document processes to move communication efficiently through appropriate clearance channels
- Facilitate effective discussions and trainings about quality measurement activities within internal and external network of Lantana and its client
- Provide recommendations to Lantana’s clients on improving quality measurement reporting
- Ensure continuity of priorities and messaging
- Anticipate risks and develop communication solutions to mitigate them
- Review and summarize documents from federal and other partners
- Set standards for accurate and effective publications
- Support collaborators in the development of print and online materials
- 3-5 years of quality improvement and/or quality measure initiative experience
- Experience leading within a complex, matrixed environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working with government quality initiatives
- Competency with Microsoft Office and creative applications
- Master’s degree in Public Health
- Experience working in a remote, distributed environment
- Experience working in public health and public health related communications
Additional Job Information
- This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
- Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
- For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.