SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and coordination of marketing creative and collateral, social media, direct marketing and Public Relations programs for all brands under the Duncan Family of Silver Oak.
· Assist in development of all marketing creative categories including, but not limited to:
· Print Collateral: newsletters, membership materials, brochures, product sheets, price lists, etc.
· Digital Content: Blog posts, website assets, etc.
· Direct, digital and CRM communications: Assists Performance/eComm team on marketing campaigns as needed.
· Public Relations: Materials, hosting and winery tours, event logistics.
· Tasting Room and Trade Marketing: Unique collateral and educational needs.
· Supports Director of Communications in day-to-day Social Media community engagement across all social media properties.
· Monitors community participation to ensure rules of engagement and guidelines are followed. Helps review posts/potential complaints and routes internally as necessary.
· At direction of Director of Communications, develops and implements weekly updates to social media editorial calendar.
· Stay current with social media tools, online marketing laws and best practices.
· Member of Marketing Committee.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
· 1-3 years previous marketing experience in wine industry or luxury consumer products.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
· Advanced computer skills (Microsoft 365 products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams).
· Strong writing, multi-media creative (photography, video production, etc.) and/or customer service experience a plus.
· Knowledge of graphic design programs (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop) and basic HTML preferred.
· Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong conceptual skills. Must possess a high level of creativity.
· Commitment to excellence and acute attention to detail.
· Motivated, team-oriented, self-starter with a positive and professional demeanor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Perform some repetitive motion activities.
· Sit for long periods of time.
· Lift 40 lbs.
· Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Busy and distractive open office atmosphere
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.