Laird Norton Wealth Management (LNWM) is seeking an Entry Level IT Support Associate to join our team. We are an excellent place to start your career! LNWM is dedicated to helping high-net-worth individuals and families manage and grow their wealth through financial planning, investment management and trust and estate services. To learn more about LNWM please visit our website (www.lairdnortonwm.com).
As a member of the IT team, the IT Support Associate serves as the support person for LNWM’s technology systems. Day-to-day duties include:
• Responsible for helpdesk support for internal users
• Install and maintain workstations and printers
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot end user software applications
• Maintain the telephone system
• Support mobile devices
• Maintain audiovisual equipment
• Provide administrative support
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating system
• Strong internal client service skills and desire to help others
• Understanding of computer hardware and peripherals
• Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment that strives for consensus wherever possible and seeks success of the
team rather than the individual
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced by ability to professionally, personally and effectively interact
with clients and co-workers and contribute to a respectful work environment.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Strong interest in technology and desire to stay up to date with new developments
LNWM offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage; generous time off, flexible spending plans; ORCA pass, 401(k) plan and more.