This position is dually responsible as an individual contributor and for the management of two other recruiters This role includes management of the Company’s full cycle recruitment process, up to and including sourcing, interviewing, candidate selection, salary negotiation, and offer extension. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to planning, assigning, and directing work, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees, addressing employee concerns, and partnering with HR to resolve any hiring matters.
· Lead and develop a strategically focused team that works effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the Company
· Oversee accurate and well-organized documentation of all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
· Partner with marketing to build the company brand, recommending, and implementing creative recruitment solutions, recruitment strategy
· Create and manage department Key Performance Indicators and metrics
· Cultivate a strong knowledge of the Company, industry, and competition
· Coordinate with business leaders, Operations and Sales to identify current staffing needs and forecast future hiring needs
· Creating and reviewing job descriptions, screening, and hiring candidates
· Project work - developing internship/apprenticeship programs and participating in HR related projects such as salary benchmarks
· Develop, implement and measure new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source quality candidates including managing and partnering with Staffing firms
· Advising/coaching hiring managers on interviewing best practices and techniques
· Establish schedule of job fairs, career events advisory boards and manage team participate in each.
· Perform all facets of full cycle recruiting for signed requisitions
Education: High School diploma or equivalent, Preferred: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in a relevant field from a four-year college or university; or equivalent years of experience
· Seven years of recruiting experience; preferably in a high volume or skilled-trade recruiting environmentOne or more years’ of supervisory or management experience
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
Experience in social networking (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)Proficiency with and/or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills