Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Graphic Designer to become a part of our superior workforce in the Washington, DC, area. The Graphic Designer will provide onsite and remote federal program leadership.
- Perform policy analyses that support the organization, planning, content development, and implementation of the newly authorized programs and provisions for a government client
- Coordinate for government clients across working groups to ensure that critical deliverables are on time and that policy messaging is consistent across working groups
- Partner with client leadership to develop and implement policy priorities to guide the allocation of resources in collaboration with other office leads
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Produce design and branding assets including but not limited to social posts, email templates, online ads, internal and external presentations
- Create compelling layouts and templates through excellent use of typography, color, and photography that reflect visual and tone of voice (both digital and print)
- Translate objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, consistent, and visually exciting
- Create, evolve, maintain, and update existing brand/style guides, templates, and associated brand assets to reflect the new brand identity
- Establish consistency across designs that align with the brand’s creative direction
- Create compelling print collateral that resonates with the digital brand
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client-issued Public Trust
- Four years of proven graphic designing experience
- Experience working in a graphic design role within a government program, the energy sector, or an energy program is preferred·
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- Skilled in photo retouching and image manipulation, Illustration/drawing for icons, and various branded elements
- Skilled in video editing and simple animation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
Includes paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, vision, and dental benefits.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.