At ConcertoCare, we believe seniors and older adults with complex care needs deserve a more holistic, equitable, and compassionate approach to health and wellness. ConcertoCare’s tech-enabled in-home care teams leverage our value-based, interdisciplinary care model to address unmet health and social needs and improve patients’ quality of life, partnering with them, their caregivers, families, health providers, and communities.
We will redefine care and aging for millions of US seniors and other adults with complex care needs by perfecting the kind of human first, tech-enabled care in the home that we would want for our families.
Every team member at ConcertoCare works collaboratively to deliver exceptional care while honoring our patients. We believe that when we do the right thing and embrace change, we will cultivate a world-class workplace and be the partner of choice for patients, their families, and our communities.
The Vice President VP of Market Operations is the P&L Lead for the Care Partners business in Rhode Island. This team member will operate in a dyad partnership with the Market Medical Director to ensure excellence in program execution and continually improve and refine our approach to managing frail and vulnerable patient populations in their homes. This is an opportunity to build and launch a new market for ConcertoCare and own a significant portion of the business. The VP should be an analytical problem-solver who builds strong provider and plan relationships and enjoys fast-paced, scaling organizations.
- Lead a team consisting of multiple, geographically distributed pods, a central engagement team and support team members – you will directly manage 5 direct reports and provide leadership to a team of 50-100 at scale
- Exceed clinical metrics, patient engagement targets and profitability goals in partnership with a Market Medical Director
- Ensure successful launch of the market in partnership with the implementation team
- Lead Business Development activities in your market
- Manage relationships with local health plan partners and provider organizations
- Articulate the organization annual goals and North Carolina vision to staff and implement measures and interventions to help accomplish them
- Support and build ConcertoCare’s culture in a new market
- Around 10 years’ experience leading multi-site or in-home healthcare operations, ideally in a fast-growing, provider organization
- Proven, strong ability to own and drive a P&L to greater revenue and margins over time
- Staff management experience
- Risk-bearing Provider Experience with in-home care or house calls a plus
- Program implementation and account management experience a plus
- MBA or consulting experience a plus
- Ability to travel within the state of Rhode Island up to 50% of the time
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy is aligned with the CMS Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Rule that mandates providers who work in Medicare and Medicaid certified facilities to be fully vaccinated to best care for our frail and elderly populations. Based on this CMS requirement, ConcertoCare requires all “frontline workers” to be fully vaccinated.
Base Salary/ Wage Range $150,000 to $200,000 plus annual bonus and equity. Compensation for the role is commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. ConcertoCare offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes full healthcare coverage, a 401K with match, and a broad range of other health, wellness, and financial benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
ConcertoCare is an Alcohol/Drug/Smoke-Free Workplace