Regional Stormwater and Safety Consultant - Sarasota, FL
Are you someone who appreciates the outdoors, is detail-oriented, and enjoys independent work? Path Light Pro is seeking a dynamic and talented Regional Stormwater and Safety Consultant to join our team! Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety, quality assurance, and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the outdoors and our sense of pride!
· Be open to frequent travel 50-66% of time for OSHA style safety assessments, and point of contact for Safety Programs for all markets. · Conduct construction site evaluations to assess OSHA Safety compliance, and complete reporting process for client deliverables. · Verify that proper Safety Measures are distributed to all Regional Quality Specialist in various markets. · Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic systems and onsite recordkeeping Safety Log book.· Communicate specific requirements of OSHA safety regulations to client onsite personnel and through virtual trainings.· Consult with client to stay ahead of potential compliance issues and improve efficiency and operations.· Communicate daily with immediate supervisor.· Collaborate with National Safety Team on best practices and client specific updates to safety programs. · Discuss strategic process and provide safety training to new safety inspectors throughout various markets. · Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with clients.· Return all calls and emails from clients promptly and within the same business day.· Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, problem solving, and solution oriented.· Educate clients on all of Path Light Pro services as well as work with Path Light Pro management to bring additional value to clients related to new services.· Other duties as assigned.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Certification
- Knowledge of general construction and environmental regulations is a plus
- Positive team player
- Client Communication and Relationship building
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Must be able to walk up and down inclines and on uneven land/ground
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to travel and work at remote sites
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks. Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.