Are you someone who appreciates the outdoors, is detail-oriented, and enjoys leading? Path Light Pro is seeking a dynamic and talented Full-Time Stormwater Area Supervisor to join our team! Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism and excellence. We are committed to providing clients with cutting-edge consultation and innovative environmental, safety, quality assurance, and energy solutions that improve lives. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for the outdoors and our sense of pride!
- Assemble and maintain weekly site inspection schedule and driving routes for Compliance Field Consultants, including daily reference of area rainfall, and scheduling support
- Conduct daily calls and written correspondence with direct reports
- Perform regular audits on sites including checking that updates are made to all Stormwater onsite records and required site postings
- Assist direct reports in area with inspection coverage as needed.
- Conduct construction site evaluations to verify that proper erosion and sediment control practices and recordkeeping are in compliance
- Train, support, and develop direct reports
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic systems and onsite recordkeeping books
- Review and monitor scheduling for efficiency
- Relate specific requirements of state and local regulations (training provided)
- Consult with client’s management to stay ahead of potential compliance issues and recommend solutions to help efficiency and operations.
- Maintain a positive, communicative relationship with clients and co-workers
- Return all calls and emails from clients the same business day they are received
- Be proactive in learning regulatory requirements, bringing solutions on improvements and being a problem solver
- Recommend solutions to clients to help efficiency and operations
- Troubleshoot issues related to inspections from the client
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Other duties as assigned
The following would be favorable:
- CEPSCI Certification
- CESSWI Certification
- OSHA Card
The best fit for this position would be someone with stormwater experience, background in construction, regulatory or wetland remediation to name a few.
- 1-3 years of management experience.
- Strong computer, organizational, writing and communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.