Full Time Entry Level Environmental Safety Inspector
Are you someone who is looking for a career? If you are interested in getting a start in the growing new construction stormwater, erosion, and environmental safety compliance industry, Path Light Pro offers an exciting job that provides stability, competitive salary, and travel opportunities! This full time position offers independent work, great benefits, as well as a chance to get some fresh air outdoors!
Path Light Pro is seeking a dynamic and talented Full-Time Environmental Safety Inspector to be a part of an ever growing and exiting work environment. Our client-focused firm has a strong culture rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence. We are committed to providing cutting-edge Stormwater and Safety consulting services to the construction industry. You'll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our enthusiasm for teamwork and helping others, as well as keeping a strong culture where you can grow professional and personally. All training for this position is conducted in house and no previous inspection experience is required.
- Conduct construction site evaluations for stormwater, erosion, and safety
- Maintain a positive, working relationship with clients
- Complete all site evaluation documentation in electronic systems and onsite Stormwater or Safety log book
- Communicate construction stormwater and safety issues to client onsite personnel
- Communicate timely and professionally with immediate supervisor and clients to support efficient operations
- Strong problem solving skills providing solutions to stormwater and safety management challenges during construction
- Open to learning new skills in the construction stormwater and safety management industry
- Fuel Card
- Vehicle Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Issued Phone
- Team Building Events
- No previous inspection experience needed, however, knowledge of general construction is a plus
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to walk up and down inclines and on uneven land/ground
- Must have dependable transportation
- Hard working, and one with a "teachable" persona
- Positive team player
- Must be able to travel and work at remote sites
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body. Be able to reach over head. Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, walking, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time. Be able to lift up to 30 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday if necessary.