FOR ALL **PRINT PRODUCTION** POSITIONS
Be part of Team Outreach. Outreach, Inc., voted "Best Christian Workplace" by our employees since 2016 is continually hiring! Outreach is a 26-year-old, stable, for-profit company that is growing in influence! We value innovation and agility and are relentlessly trying to make Outreach a great place to work and a company that helps equip the churches to reach their communities for Christ. But, we are not just a church marketing company! We have web properties that reach every country in the world. If you don't see a current job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply here anyway. Positions may become available during the coming months, in various departments and seasons, as we are always hiring throughout the year.
PRINT PRODUCTION positions in both our Marketing Products (OMP) division:
- Press Operators (large format, offset, digital) - A Press Operator repairs, runs and operates a printing press and is in charge of the entire production of printed materials from start to finish. They load the press with paper and ink and will add any updates or repairs as needed. Press Operators work to finish their projects by their respective deadlines and must follow safety guidelines. These help to ensure they keep themselves and others safe throughout the machine operation or repair process. Press Operators are essential team members because they ensure the smooth running of the printing press, which can lead to a satisfying final product for our church customers' marketing campaigns and print orders.
- Order Management - Manages all personalized product orders with the coordination of collecting materials, and preparation for the production and associated departments. Ensures the efficient processing of orders from the Sales Dept through to customer care follow-up and facilitates problem-solving resolution where needed. Ensuring that all materials for personalized orders are collected, legible and in proper order for production. Review projects for any missing materials or information, informing customers of materials needed and with corresponding due dates.
OUR BENEFITS ...
- Two HSA Plans plus free membership of Direct Primary Care medical concierge service
- Dental, Vision, $50K Term Life Insurance, LTD/STD
- 401k Retirement Plan with match option
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program & Travel Assistance
- Free Adventure Equipment Check-out Program
- Profit Sharing when annual budget goals are met
- Accrued Vacation: 9 Vacation Days & 1 Personal Day Off per year; 5 paid days of Parental Leave
SO WHY OUTREACH?
We have a mission and vision that is bigger than ourselves. It's not just a job-it's a calling. Outreach cares for our team with competitive company benefits, an employee benevolence fund, monthly team events, free adventure equipment check-out program, and flexible work arrangements to fit any qualified individual. Our Company Reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed can give you more unbiased insight. As much as we want to be a great employer, we are a team engaged at work and need talented people who work wholeheartedly while exhibiting our Core Values: Integrity, Agility, Teamwork, Continuous Improvement, and Stewardship of the resources entrusted to them.
If this productivity-driven environment sounds like a fit for you, learn more at www.outreach.com/careers.
Outreach, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OUR QUALIFICATIONS ... We are continually looking for people who:
- Are seeking meaningful work and want to make a lasting difference in the world
- Are Ideal Team Players that exhibit Humble, Hungry & Smart characteristics
- Are achievers with a great work ethic and a work/life balance, working in a culture committed to employee wellbeing and high employee engagement