Product Development Program Manager
WFH Flexible • Cleveland, OH
The Product Development Program Manager will lead cross-functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle from concept through product launch. This individual will have responsibilities for project schedule, budgets, team execution, and stakeholder management.
- Lead cross-functional core teams throughout the product development cycle, from concept to commercialization; help define program objectives to ensure on-time delivery of multi-generational product platforms.
- Establish key metrics for New Product Development to improve visibility to internal stakeholders and establish confident time-to-market assessment, including budget planning, resource planning, and project financial metrics such as ROI, budget, COGS, and capital expenditures.
- Create and proactively maintain schedules to champion delivery of on-time product launches; identify, mitigate, and proactively communicate risk while managing tradeoffs
- Develop and establish program management processes and best practices for a high-growth business.
- Lead project meetings and facilitate cross-functional communication across R&D, new product development, manufacturing, purchasing, quality, regulatory, engineering, marketing, sales, clinical, external partners, and contract manufacturers; drive accountability throughout the organization.
- Prepare and conduct regular reviews with key stakeholders, including senior leadership and executives; drive alignment with all levels of the organization on the objectives, risks, and needs for a program.
- Champion the needs of the patient, provider, and business through an unwavering commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of progressive technical experience in R&D, Product Development, Engineering, or Quality within the medical device industry.
- 3+ years of project management experience with electro-mechanical systems that include electrical, mechanical, firmware/software.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills.
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Project or equivalent (SmartSheets preferred), MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Class II medical device experience required; Class III preferred.
- Working knowledge of 21CFR820, ISO 13485, IEC 60601, IEC 62304 preferred.
Why Join Our Team?
- Voted Top Workplace in 2022
- Competitive salary with company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- High growth company with game changing technology
- A passion for improving the lives of millions of pain sufferers