Are we a match?
From day one, employees are made to feel valued as part of the ITC team. With respect for diverse perspectives, experiences, and talent, we’re proud to both develop from within and welcome newcomers, creating a dynamic group of individuals who expand our viewpoints. We encourage growth and value input from every team member. Entrepreneurial spirit thrives here, bringing innovations and unmatched energy to all we do. Together, we’re greater than the sum of our parts.
This isn’t the same Engineering job that you’re looking at with other companies. Here is where ITC differs:
- ITC develops and manufactures innovative products from the GROUND UP.
- We develop a wide range of products from relatively simple LED lighting to microprocessor controlled products that require engineers to be involved with hardware AND software.
- At ITC, you will enjoy a fun, collaborative environment with state-of-the-art development tools. We aren't afraid to invest in the equipment you need.
- Our engineers are rewarded for contributing to company patents.
- If you like a little play mingled in with all of that innovating, we have fun Engineering Team events outside of work, too!
- We don’t just say we offer a competitive benefits package – we actually do! Our 100% vested company 401k match and reduced health insurance contribution after 5 years create some real financial benefits.
- We are into helping YOU succeed with training, tuition reimbursement, and your own development plan.
You’re still looking at the posting…great! Let’s dive into some perks that ITC provides (they’re pretty great if we do say so ourselves!) and then explore the nitty gritty.
DISCOVER A CAREER YOU LOVE
We offer paid time off, holidays, competitive health insurance with three plans to choose from, dental insurance, life insurance, a 100% vested 401k with match, short term disability, education reimbursement, performance incentive program, LinkedIn Learning, the Calm app, employer sponsored community involvement opportunities, company events, ITC Well-Being program, employee assistance program, and voluntary benefit programs including vision, long term disability, and additional life insurance.
Looking to learn, grow and advance in your career? At ITC, each employee gets 12 hours annually of paid job enhancement training completed during the work day.
We understand family commitments may lead to work interruptions. At ITC, you’ll have the flexibility to take care of important family matters. Plus, we offer hybrid work opportunities for our office team, making it easy to find the work-life balance you’re looking for.
Our team loves working hard and having fun! With frequent small events and company wide gatherings, we understand the importance of relaxation and team building. We’re big on respect, and we ensure a workplace free of any discrimination or exclusion.
ITC also teaches and uses the 5 Languages of Appreciation so we can recognize people the way that works best for them. We often hear it’s our culture that keeps people here. It’s kind of a big deal!
ABOUT THE PROJECT ENGINEER II JOB
PROJECT ENGINEER II SUMMARY
A Project Engineer position within the ITC Engineering Team. The primary focus of this role is to project manage and provide design ownership of product development projects. Additional engineering related duties in other areas will be assigned as schedule allows.
THE CORE DUTIES OF THE PROJECT ENGINEER II
- Provide technical and design ownership from concept development through production launch for new product development projects. Responsible for task management, timelines and key deliverables of the New Product Development Process.
- Develop and present project phase and gate approval presentations to gain organizational buy-in and approvals.
- Collaborate with Asian ITC product development team to present concepts and design refinements to establish final design direction as outlined by NPD. (New Product Development Process).
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to assist with customer communication and commercial questions.
- Collaborate with Quality and Production departments to identify critical manufacturing and reliability parameters in establishment of validation test plans and DFA requirements.
- Coordinate DFMEA/Design reviews with project stakeholders.
- Assist with local supplier quotes and Asian ITC supplied product costs to meet project statement cost targets for new products.
- Identify, and assist in product changes relative to ITC product portfolio.
- Other duties as required.
ITC is a rapidly growing, family-owned business with a friendly, energized, and team-oriented work environment. By focusing on talented people, advanced manufacturing, and superior engineering, ITC has become a leader across our industries, creating thousands of products for customers who demand impeccable performance.
With a broad range of customers spanning the marine, RV, automotive, architectural, specialty vehicle, and workplace furniture industries, we’re experts in:
- RBG(W) lighting and control
- DC Power & Charging Solutions
- Vehicle Components & Accessories
- Global Manufacturing & Distribution
- Design & Engineering
Entrepreneurial spirit thrives here, bringing innovations and unmatched energy to all we do. From design, to production, to product performance, our solutions are shaped by our specialized experience and unique team.
ITC is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status. All employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
Want more info? Visit our website to apply today.
JOB DESIRABLES AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years’ Project Management experience in New Product Development. Strong in mechanical design and electro-mechanical packaging.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in mechanical product design. Experience in injection molding a plus.
- Experience in lighting a plus
- Experience in UL, CSA, or equivalent a plus
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Project Management experience with a structured Project Management Tool.
- 3D Modeling in a parametric environment in SoildWorks a plus.
- Experience in working with remote team members a plus.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- A desire to work within a product development environment with a team that has a strong multi-industry design & engineering background.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.