Lantana Consulting Group provides services and software for standards-based health information exchange. We have built our expertise through more than a decade of development and deployment of technical specifications and interoperability solutions. As a distributed company with no single brick and mortar office, Lantana can hire the best available talent and offer a flexible work schedule. We are a rapidly growing employee-owned organization who takes pride in improving public health, quality of care, and research.
Provide project management leadership for a large federal government contract. Work with client, task leads, subject matter experts, and other internal and external stakeholders to plan and manage work. Achieve project objectives and finalize high quality deliverables by driving scope, team, schedule, budget, and quality aspects of a project under Lantana’s high-performance standards.
A successful candidate will
· Apply industry best practices for managing projects
· Be a task management and tracking expert
· Communicate effectively with clients, management, and staff in complex, matrixed environment
· Work with project team to develop risks and mitigation strategies
· Handle competing demands and prioritize work effectively
· Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of contract deliverables
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
· Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
· Nine years managing mid to large-scale projects
· Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
· Expertise in the consulting and government contracting field
· Competency with Microsoft Office applications
· Familiarity with managing software engineering projects
· Knowledge of agile methodology and practices
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with public health, healthcare systems, and/or Health IT projects
· Master’s degree in relevant field
· Experience managing projects for prominent public health organization(s)
· Experience with public health surveillance system(s)
· Experience working in a remote, distributed environment
Additional Job Information
· This position is 100% work-from-home/remote apart from the annual Lantana Retreat, held as conditions allow.
· Lantana is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for current openings will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
· For this position, we are not accepting applicants outside of the United States.