WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2016, Wrench is the fastest-growing, venture-backed automotive technology startup with a mission of removing the hassle around vehicle ownership. Our mobile-first automotive solutions span the vehicle lifecycle, ranging from pre-purchase vehicle inspections, vehicle diagnostics, mobile maintenance and repair, and partner offerings such as vehicle cleaning. Wrench services all makes and models, foreign and domestic, and offers the best customer service in the game.
Join a team that is disrupting the automotive industry by building intelligent Consumer and Fleet products, solving highly complex last-mile logistical problems involving vehicle service and maintenance, diagnostics, parts, technician scheduling, fixed pricing and services automation. Help us make vehicle care hassle free, intuitive, intelligent and data driven.
WRENCH CULTURE AND VALUES
Sustainable and Scalable Reinvent our industry in a sustainable and scalable way
Customer Trust We demonstrate relentless effort to earn our customers trust
Customer Time Our customer’s time is invaluable so is one of our top priorities
Diversity and Inclusion Diverse Talent is needed to achieve our goals in an inclusive work
Environmental Safety Never put yourself, the team, a vehicle or the environment at risk
Respect We are respectful, inclusive AND we have fun
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly pay, direct deposit every Friday
- Competitive pay (based on experience and ASE certification)
- Schedule flexibility, you set your own schedule
- Uniform and Shop Supplies provided
This is a CONTRACT/1099 position. You would be an independent contractor and paid a flat rate by our company for your services.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 plus years automotive mechanic experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- A strong toolset that you can take on the road
- Valid driver's license and a good driving history
- Current vehicle insurance and registration
- Desire to work independently
- Tech savvy and start-up mentality
- Strong customer-service skills
- Master Tech or Medium Duty experience is helpful
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift 100 pounds.
- Must be able to inspect the vehicle to determine repairs needed.
- Good vision to check repair work.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- Prolonged periods of standing
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to handle tools required to perform automobile repair.
- Exposure to gasoline vapors and other automobile fluids.
- Ability to drive and operate an automobile for long periods of time.
Wrench, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Wrench, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Flat rate per hour: $40-$60, depending on experience