Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America is seeking a full-time experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Receptionist & Billing Assistant at our Idaho Falls, ID location. Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America is competitive in compensation and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, etc.
• Work with office and medical staff
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
• Assisting colleagues with administrative & billing tasks
• Various billing duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as in a receptionist or billing role
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Friendly and professional demeanor
We offer Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/401(k), vacation and holidays.
Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer