Bartlett Roofing is on a bold mission to revolutionize and reinvent the Roofing and Construction industry with favor of our solutions-orientated, consultative approach. Bartlett Roofing is expanding and looking to build a Software Development Team! This individual will be assisting in the development of a brand new CRM system as we move our development in house. The right fit will propel themselves into a long-term career with exceptional growth potential.
Bartlett Roofing specializes in residential and commercial storm damage restoration! We work with homeowners and their insurance carriers to replace roofs that have been damaged by recent and current weather events. Since 2015 we have helped over 8,000 property owners get their storm-damaged roofs replaced through their insurance carriers, rather than paying tens of thousands dollars out of pocket.
For the past year we have been outsourcing our development and UX/UI. Now that MVP is nearly ready for launch, we are looking to expand our development resources internally. During this transition this individual will work alongside Bartlett and our current UX/UI company to ensure the vision of the product is clear. This role is an integral part to Bartlett’s growth, as we not only launch this product to Bartlett but prepare for commercial launch.
As a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves in our company culture! We strive each day to lift each other up and serve our customers and employees with the highest standards of communication and quality in all that we do. It is important to us to find someone who will fit our company culture and share our elevated vision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $90,000 - $150,000 annually DOE
- 2x Inc. 5000 Ranks for 2021 & 2022
- Nominated for 2022 Incs Best Workplaces Award
- A BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating
- Unlimited career growth opportunity - we pride ourselves in only promoting from within!
- Leadership Development Book Clubs - we are serious about wanting you to grow and we want to create an environment where you can meet with like-minded individuals to stimulate that!
- Outstanding Company Culture - office luncheons, team outings, company events, annual company celebrations, quarterly recognition parties, etc. We like to have FUN and celebrate our success!
What You'll Do
- Work alongside current outsourced development and UX/UI company to ensure a smooth expansion of development resources in house
- Design, deploy and support best in class software development processes and tools.
- Develop coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance and reliability requirements.
- Experience building enterprise product solutions and delivering those solutions as SaaS offerings.
- Stay technically current on the product and its evolution.
- Attend regular training to increase software knowledge and to remain up to date on newest developments
Who You Are
- A high level of ownership, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined and internally motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Easily develops a comfortable rapport and establishes relationships with a variety of individuals.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks.
- Adaptable, collaborative, and ready for change
- Object oriented development experience
- 3+ years experience minimum for PHP/MySQL application development
- Experience managing a LAMP or LEMP Stack (Linux, Apache/NGINX, MYSQL, PHP) environment
- Legacy system integration: willingness to take on a project and leverage current investments in development to continue to evolve the system/product in both an efficient and forward thinking approach
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and working with APIs is a plus
- Experience in React Native is a plus
- Medical/HSA/Vision/Dental Benefits package with generous employer contribution
- 401k with up to 3% Company Matching
- Payday is every Friday!
- Competitive PTO Policy
- 8 Company-Paid Holidays
- A highly encouraged work-life balance. We don’t want you to miss your son’s baseball game, your daughter’s dance recital, or your annual hunting trip!