Take your career to the next level as a Power Generation Field Service Technician with our growing and expanding team. Penn Power Group, LLC, has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you a high energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group, LLC is currently accepting resumes for qualified Power Generation Field Service Technicians capable of planned maintenance, mechanical and electrical repairs of diesel and gaseous fueled engine-generator sets, automatic transfer switches and auxiliary equipment.
- Experience in scheduled maintenance and repairs of back-up power generation equipment
- Skills in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of controls, switchgear and accessories such as batteries, battery chargers, heaters, motor and pumps. Electrical troubleshooting and problem solving requires strong AC/DC power skills
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical contactors, motors, relays, contact, generator components and controls.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data via instruction manuals.
- A good disciplinary and driving record
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in power generation service, industrial mechanical-electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- The capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
- Excellent service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Capacity to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- The capability of learning, working independently, exhibiting common sense and good judgment
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- On-going paid training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.