Penn Power Group is looking for a Utility person to join our team.
You will also handle the day to day operation of branch maintenance including but not limited to emptying trash, cleaning floors, replacing light bulbs, re-stocking supplies, delivering parts, picking up and delivering customer vehicles, and basic equipment repair.
Other Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Keeping a clean, safe and orderly facility; both inside and out
- Maintaining a commercial driver’s license
- Identifying and reporting safety observations to management
- Keeping current with company safety training goals
- Ability to operate fork lift
- Basic mechanical skills
- “Can do” personality
- Good work ethic displaying both energy and initiative to complete tasks
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Mechanical Aptitude
Would Be A Plus:
- a Class A CDL driver’s license with clean driving record
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact email@example.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.