Miyamoto International is in business to make the world a better, safer place. We provide expert high-performance earthquake + structural engineering and disaster mitigation services, as well as response and reconstruction assistance to some of the world’s most devastating disasters. Our work improves the environment and safety of pre- and post-disaster communities, schools, hospitals, historical monuments, international icons and more.
We are currently seeking a Junior Content Strategist to be based out of our Puerto Rico office. Miyamoto International is among the nation’s fastest growing structural engineering companies. With 30 locations across the globe, our team members adapt to new challenges that reflect the diverse needs of the domestic and international communities we serve.
The Junior Content Strategist will work collaboratively with all units within Miyamoto to generate print and digital designs from concept to completion. The role will blend strong client management skills with content strategy expertise, rooted in a sound understanding of overall client objectives, target audiences, and competitive market dynamics. A cultural fit on this team requires an agile intellect, willingness to stretch, fast-paced creativity, and a passion for all things content marketing.
Key Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Leading or co-leading user engagements that integrate work streams such as: personalization, globalization, and full-journey messaging strategy; content audit, strategy, and development
- Support content modeling; keyword research, link building, and content optimization for SEO and UX; as well as migration planning, URL mapping, and content authoring
- Evaluate channels, campaign, investment, and new audience growth opportunities on a weekly basis to present the evaluation and recommendation to senior team members as part of the overall Social Media Content Calendar approval process
- Work with internal stakeholders to select the right audience, market sector, channel layout, and overall scope of work for campaigns
- Build and complete specialized traffic/audience analysis and simulations that support Miyamoto’s strategies
- Partner with Enterprise Analytics in advanced modeling needs
- The ability to work within EST and PST business hours
Miyamoto International is seeking the best and brightest professionals to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated leader with exceptional communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. Flexibility, organizational skills, project collaboration and accountability are integral components to achieving our goals. Your entrepreneurial spirit should motivate others, inspire new ideas and contribute toward business-development strategies. Successful candidates share our passion for helping others and strives to improve the quality of their work with each new challenge. This is an opportunity to expand your creativity and build your expertise in the field.
Miyamoto International is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing preferred
- Minimum 1 year in social media management in an agency or in-house experience
- Digital and/or social experience is a must, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube; knowledge of TikTok and Telegram a plus
- Working knowledge of social analytic/ listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos, or Talkwalker is preferred
- Experience in managing social media properties, preferably tech or AEC-brands accounts
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Manage workflow within given deadlines, exhibits attention to detail, and delivers completed projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrate strong social cultural curiosity and a clear understanding of current social trends and technology
- Fluent in English, written and verbal