This role is based in Berlin, Germany
Job Type: Mini Job / One day a week
We are looking for a Part-time Office Assistant to help maintain and organize LIFTE H2 office space in Berlin, support various administrative projects, and assist with company events and social activities. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy with excellent communication skills and prior administrative experience. The Office Assistant will also serve as a contact person to the office vendors.
- Maintain and organize the office space, including keeping common areas clean and tidy, restocking supplies, and maintaining equipment
- Assist with various administrative projects as needed, such as digitalizing documents, filling forms, creating reports, conducting research, processing invoices, and maintaining asset records
- Act as a contact person to the office vendors
- Assist in organizing periodic company events and social activities
- Provide support to other departments and team members as needed, such as helping with scheduling and travel arrangements, and providing assistance with special projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy, with working knowledge of common office programs Microsoft Office, Box, Google Workspace, Slack, Asana, Slite, or similar
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with others
- Availability to work one day a week
- Based in Berlin
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, office assistant, or similar role is a plus
We welcome candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your application.
About LIFTE H2
LIFTE is a 100% employee-owned company built from the leadership team of one of the world’s foremost hydrogen infrastructure multinational corporations, with a vision to accelerate deep decarbonization of society through the use of zero-emission hydrogen.
LIFTE develops products and services that connect hydrogen production to customers both in mobility and industry. Our solutions span electrolysis, export, distribution, and end use providing scalable cost, reliability and performance. LIFTE H2 has deep expertise in hydrogen project engineering, product development, project delivery, and operations globally.
LIFTE H2 cares as much about the path taken as the end result; the end never justifies the means. We are curious truth-seekers who do our best to do business in a way that brings love and respect to all the humans and environments around us. We work hard and are mission-focused, creating opportunities for ourselves and others around us. How we fulfill this mission is as important as the vision itself; LIFTE will show our customers, partners, and environment Love, Integrity, Fun, Truth, and Excellence in everything we do.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, with a subsidiary in Berlin, and are on a growth path that we hope you will consider joining! LIFTE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.