OH Partners has landed on Inc. Magazine’s list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies the past six years, and ranked as one the Top 100 Fastest Growing Advertising Agencies in the country. AND our foot is still on the accelerator. At OH, there are always brains behind the beauty. Our creative and strategies are laser focused. We are creators of work that works.
OH is seeking an experienced Creative Director with consumer packaged goods and automotive after-market experience. As the ideal candidate, you will think conceptually and strategically and be ready to generate ideas that help create an exceptional brand experience for our customers every day. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you may find yourself with a number of balls in the air, and yet you have the ability to manage these tasks on time and on budget, consistently delivering an excellent product.
What you’ll do:
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both profitable and quality service to clients.
- Provides detailed information and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets leading to stable and profitable accounts.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and values of the agency to staff.
- Cooperates with the Client Services team to resolve differences which may lead to discord in the office.
- Oversees creative consultations with account teams to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, production support, necessary reviews, and client presentations.
- Trains and supervises assigned staff; oversees their execution of all creative efforts to insure they are on strategy, on budget, and on schedule.
- Keeps the account team leaders aware of the use of outside services and materials to assure timely billing and to minimize write-offs.
- Assures the staff adheres to established agency policy/procedures.
- Maintains external professional relationships to assure the ongoing availability of specialized expertise, gifted freelancers, and reputable studios/producers when their services are required.
- Participates in new business efforts as directed.
- Facilitates and promotes initiatives and values throughout the function.
• Ten plus years of related work experience with seven plus years of creative direction in an agency setting
• Consumer Packaged Goods experience required
• Automotive After-Market experience preferred
Experience that would impress us:
• Award-winning portfolio
• Expert in both copy writing and art direction
• Highly gifted with directing a team of creative talent