About the Role
The Implementation Manager role at Streamline is all about providing an awesome and dynamic onboarding experience to the nearly 1200 local governments using Streamline to maintain their website. Streamline exists to advance the cause of special districts nationwide, and we pride ourselves on making less-than-technical users feel heard and supported to achieve their goals by communicating technical advice in a familiar, friendly way. You’ll become a trusted resource for special districts new to the Streamline platform, aiding them on the planning and launching of their new website. This role is ideal for someone with a technical background who enjoys project management and educating others, and who has the energy to handle the pace of a fast-growing company!
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert on Streamline’s platform, including its content management system, serving as a vital resource for customers and staff alike
- Guide users through the launch process of a website, including information architecture, training, content migration, and updates to their domain / DNS.
- Help our users perform essential tasks on their website, from updating their homepage content to launching public email campaigns
- Explain how key features of the platform ensure the districts stay in compliance with laws and regulations related to transparency and accessibility
- Assist users with more technical tasks, such as updating site colors according to WCAG standards or adding third-party applications (and escalating issues when necessary)
- Respond to customers quickly and efficiently according to our service level agreements and follow through to ensure the customer’s issues are fully resolved with high satisfaction
- Consult with users on the design and look-and-feel of their site to best represent their culture and brand
- Provide product team with feedback regarding bugs, usability issues, and potential improvements to our training & platform
- Help shape the future of the Streamline Customer Success program!
Streamline is a very special place to work. Every employee receives a competitive salary and compensation package, the very best healthcare benefits available, and a place that supports them and their loved ones.
- 401(k) plans with 4% salary matching and complementary financial planning
- A stock incentive program including access to founder-class stock
- The very best healthcare benefits available
- Family-friendly hours and flexible scheduling
- Unlimited paid vacation per year
- Free, unlimited food while at work
- Executive training and coaching programs to help you grow personally and professionally, led by nationally-recognized coaches and facilitators
Streamline has grown rapidly, nearly doubling year over year. We’ve optimized every part of our onboarding, support, and billing processes, and we’re ready to scale nationally. To learn more about what we do check out getstreamline.com/about-us.
We invest heavily in our work culture and people. We’ve been recognized by the Sacramento Business Journal as one of the “Best Places to Work” for many years, and it shows: our clients and customers love working with us. We honor each other’s strengths and contributions and we learn new stuff all the time. We tick all the boxes: great pay, full benefits, 401k, unlimited paid time off, and free on-site food. (Which is all great, but at the end of the day, what makes this a great place to work is that we are all mission-driven, working toward making the world a better place.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
(What we’re looking for)
- You love to use your technical wizardry for good, helping and delighting those who are not as tech-savvy (without patronizing them)
- You are an articulate, confident, and compassionate communicator on the phone, in person, and over email
- You want to support customers who, as special district employees, work as vital members of their communities, helping them to be their best
- You have an eye for process improvement and a nose for inefficiencies to help us improve our onboarding program
- You understand (or can learn) more complex technical concepts like DNS (for connecting sites to domains) or CSS/jQuery (for design fixes on sites)
- You are hyper-organized and live by the calendar invite, and love to keep others organized too
- You are solution-oriented: even if your current toolset doesn’t address a problem, you’re comfortable and scrappy enough to find a solution
- You have experience using a CRM, and the willingness to keep data clean and up to date
- You are naturally curious, constantly learning, and willing to share!
***Bonus: Prior SaaS or software support experience, or connection with special districts