Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc., could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Standards and Reliability Senior Advisor to become a part of our superior workforce in the Washington, DC area. The Standards and Reliability Senior Advisor to the Program Manager will serve as the lead technical and policy advisor to the Standards and Reliability (S&R) team in the Joint Office of Energy and Transportation (JO).
- Lead activities to create standards and best practices for charging infrastructure deployment, improve the customer experience with public charging infrastructure and ensure that Bipartisan Infrastructure Law investments result in a convenient, affordable, reliable, and equitable national charging network
- Serve as the primary interface with key federal stakeholders on topics related to EV charging standards and reliability such as the Federal Highway Administration, National Institute for Standards and Technology, and DOE Vehicle Technologies Office
- Represent the Joint Office externally as directed by the Standards and Reliability Program Manager
- Serve as a technical advisor and subject matter expert to the Standards and Reliability Program Manger on relevant and high-impact programmatic, technical assistance, policy, or other efforts that are needed to accelerate the deployment of convenient, affordable, reliable, and equitable EV charging infrastructure
- Serve as the Joint Office point of contact with the Federal Highway Administration on EV charging regulations and standards and provide guidance and recommendations based on expert knowledge and feedback from industry
- Provide day-to-day support and leadership on the efforts of the National Charging Experience Consortium.
- Lead relevant special projects and serve as the technical lead for external projects funded by the Joint Office as assigned by the Standards and Reliability Program Manager
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client-issued Public Trust
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in transportation standards and reliability policies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
Includes paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, vision, and dental benefits.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.