Trilogy Financial is looking for an Accounting Analyst II. The Accounting Analyst II serves as a valued member of the Finance team, which ultimately is responsible for preparing accurate and timely financial reporting. This may include assisting other departments with special requests, producing monthly and quarterly reporting, adding value through continued process improvement, and helping us insure that we meet our deadlines. The Analyst position requires extensive contact with internal staff to thoroughly understand the Company’s internal processes and initiatives.
You’ll be part of a small but dynamic company where you’ll be exposed to all facets of accounting with an emphasis on internal and financial reporting. We are looking for someone who resonates with the culture of the Company and its core values. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take on more responsibility and grow with a company that values its employees.
Pay Range: $33.00-$36.50 per hour
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable/ Billings for the Company.
- Responsible for fostering a great working relationship with the Finance team and members of other departments.
- Responsible for recording daily banking transactions in multiple systems. Research and resolve any discrepancies.
- Working knowledge of vendor, credit card, and expense report payments.
- Prepare monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Assist Finance team with process improvement and documenting new procedures.
- Assist Finance Manager with accounting close and reporting as directed.
- Responsible for proper preparation and documentation of journal entries.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Assist Finance Manager with internal reporting requests.
- Assist with quarterly budget/actual reports.
- Assist with annual insurance and business license renewals.
- Assist with quarterly corporate tax calculations and payments.
- Working knowledge of various software programs utilized by Finance and other Depts.
- Assist in developing custom reports for Management.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and research requests.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile general ledger accounts and transactions in conjunction with preparing quarterly reports.
- Analyze processes and ensure accuracy through interdepartmental collaboration.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business required.
- Must have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- CPA preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Financial Services experience is preferred (specifically including RIA, securities, and insurance).
- Proficient in Accounting software, Oracle NetSuite is preferred.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Experience working with multiple legal entities is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data.
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and phone skills
- Consistently produce accurate and high-quality deliverables
- Self-motivated to learn and improve. Resourceful and detail-oriented
- Demonstrate ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Insurance and Health Licensing for advisors only
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips
Established in 1999, Trilogy has grown to be a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. We are committed to building relationships with our clients while using solid financial principles to manage the over $3 billion dollars in assets our clients have entrusted us to manage. Committed to providing opportunities for people to live their best lives, we continue to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry. Consequently, our multi-generational staff of over 120 employees understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.