Reporting to the VP, Supply Chain, this position will maintain close alignment with Design, Merchandising, Product Development, Technical team, Sourcing, Production, Demand and Supply Planning teams.
The success of this role is to be an innovator and collaborator who will continue to evolve our sourcing capabilities and process to support revenue growth as well as being an expert in building strategic product roadmaps through understanding and designing appropriate pricing and product models.
· Drive strategic product roadmap through ongoing interaction with key stakeholders.
· Drive Metrics (KPI) and SMART targets to optimize efficiency and overall service levels in product price/value.
· Assess competitive environment, current and future customer challenges and opportunities to develop strategies, with Vice President and Merchandising, for product segments, price architect and margin.
· Analyze product success and failure and work with cross functional teams to rebuild and support revenue growth.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and champion seasonal product stories to support ROI.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to create seasonal product line plans and product briefs that align with brand vision and assortment planning to support revenue growth.
· Drive Supplier Relationship Management through scorecard implementation and supplier business reviews to support Vendor Score Card.
· Bachelor’s Degree Analytics, Business Administration, Purchasing and Procurement and/or equivalent experience.
· 4-5 years of experience in apparel, retail, promotional products, product management, buying and/or equivalent experience required.
· Able to demonstrate an innovative approach to product road-mapping, including early-stage (pre-product) market testing.
· Strong analytical skills.
· A supportive team player with the ability to influence cross-functionally.
· A personable and energetic communicator, eager to collaborate and build relationships.
· Passionate about the role and helping solve complex questions.
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Adobe Illustrator.